MLB announced the other day that david ortiz and prince fielder are the "captains" of the HR derby, and they can ask whoever they'd like to compete. i like the fact that baseball is trying something new in order to add interest to the event. which brings me to two points:
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Friday, July 1, 2011
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
the dodgers filed for bankruptcy today. i don't know much about business, but owing 2.7 million dollars to a guy who last played on your team ten years ago can't be a good sign. he hasn't even played in the majors since 2005. and on the left is his 1990 rookie card that i had when i was 12 years old.
also the 21 mil they owe manny probably doesn't help either.
posted at 4:01 AM
Monday, June 27, 2011
posted at 2:45 PM
the old links on my facebook page won't work anymore. rather than have each entry link to it's own web page, i want to have the links send you directly to the main page. that way in theory people will keep reading beyond just the entry they click on. hopefully this is better. we'll see. i may change it back. also all those links from "recycle sunday" yesterday don't work anymore either. but the stuff is still there. here's the link again to the ipads as restaurant menus blog. i'd do the rest over again too, but it's 6:26 in the morning and i have been messing with this since i got home from work 4 hours ago. the sun is in my eyes. i gotta go to sleep.
posted at 5:26 AM
Sunday, June 26, 2011
- the numbers don't lie, lebron was really bad in the nba finals.
- how is it that nobody remembers that ray lewis might be a murderer?
- i do not recommend getting chicken from dominos.
- this trick ensures that you never lose at sports gambling.
- i'm not sure we're quite ready for restaurant menus that are ipads.
- i don't understand, why do people think beer is better if it's made somewhere else?
- can somebody explain to me why european tourists love squirrels?
- i think all you need to play in the NBA is to make sure you're at least 7 feet tall.
this ended up taking just as long as writing a normal entry. damn.
posted at 1:39 PM